Our MBA in Real Estate program prepares students for rewarding management careers in real estate by developing practical, relevant and transferable skills. Our graduates are ethical leaders, fluent in the fundamentals of real estate, who understand the role of innovation, communication and collaboration in a fast-paced, global economy. In our program, you’ll learn to understand and cultivate cross-functional relationships.
For detailed application instructions, please contact the Office of Admissions.
- Marylhurst University Application for Admission
- Official transcripts from each college or university where a degree was earned
- Minimum GPA for graduate admission is 3.00*
- Student must have conferred bachelor’s degree before starting the program
- Five years of full-time, professional work experience*
- Statement of Intent
- Recommendations (2); at least one must be from an employer
*Applicants with a GPA below 3.0 or fewer than five years of full-time, professional work experience may substitute those requirements with a GMAT score of 550 taken within the last two years.
Application Deadline and Process
Applications are accepted continuously throughout the year, with applicants encouraged to submit materials at least four weeks before the beginning of the term in which they intend to enroll. Applicants will be notified in writing of the decision of the admissions committee.
A maximum of three classes taken in transfer may be applied toward the degree with department approval. Transfer credits must have been taken in the past five years and have a B grade or higher. Students may be asked to submit a course syllabus to determine transfer eligibility.
Program Learning Outcomes
Students completing an MBA in Real Estate at Marylhurst University will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of current trends and interrelations in key business areas, including accounting, finance, law, organizational behavior, marketing, statistics and strategy.
- Demonstrate critical thinking, quantitative analysis, writing, presentation and collaboration skills appropriate for business leadership and graduate-level coursework.
- Develop and apply an ethical framework to executive decision making and organizational leadership.
- Analyze the domestic and global business environments, including their economic, legal, cultural and ethical contexts.
- Understand emerging business concepts, information technology and management trends.
- Apply and integrate course knowledge, business skills and work experience in a capstone project.